Hallowe'en is one of my favourite days of the year. Any excuse to get dressed up and be as creepy as I damn well please is all good with me. This Hallowe'en was an amazing weekend long affair, full of devilish delights that'd make your hair curl. I won't go into details - far too NSFW.
Look number 1 was a daytime work look for Friday 31st.
Lipstick is MAC - Diva. This lippy has been my signature lip colour for about 3 years now. I honestly can't get enough. I'd wear it daily.
- Slip dress is from All Saints
- Lace kimono is from Primark nightwear
- Coat is from Topshop
- Scarf is from COS
- Bag is from Primark
- Shoes are from Vagabond
Looks number 2 and 3 are Amy's and my Sink The Pink Hallowe'en looks. Amy went as 'Fagulous Death' and I'm channelling Moira O'Whorea realness.
This look was created using:
- Sleek iDivine Palette in Natural
- MAC Black Eyesadow
- A shit tonne of Maybelline Gel Eyeliner
- Primark Eyelashes (DO NOT RECOMMEND - EYELURE ALL THE WAY)
- Lots of fake blood and red craft glitter and Sleek Matte Me Lipstick - actually a decent dupe for LimeCrime Red Velvet
- Primark also have a mineral contour kit that's like £8 and the matte colours are actually pretty good, I lightly contoured using the two palest tones in that
- Eyebrows are Sleek's 'light' contour colour, licked.
Amy's look is:
- Snazzaroo White base,
- MAC Pressed Powder in NC5
- Contour using Bobbi Brown Matte eyeshadow in Grey
- Rimmel Scanaleyes Eyeshadow Crayon
- Maybelline Master Precise Liquid Eyeliner
- MAC Black eyeshadow and a LOT of blending
- Lips are LimeCrime Black Velvet
Much of these outfits was homemade cause WE RULE.
Hallowe'en Sink The Pink is the best night ever. BGWMC followed by burning my thighs on poles at Metropolis. I love my life.